…is a virtue characterized by firmness of purpose and resoluteness.
Determination is not just the Word of this week; it’s one of my favorite words, my inspiration, and the main reason why I chose it as the name for my new personal domain.
Without challenge there is no achievement
- “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” - Gail Devers
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein
- “We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.” - Sonia Johnson
- “You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.” - George Lorimer
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” - Og Mandino
- “Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.” - Leonardo da Vinci
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.” - Tommy Lasorda
- “The miracle, or the power, that elevates the few is to be found in their perseverance under the promptings of a brave, determined spirit.” - Mark Twain
- “People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.” - George Allen
- “Some are destined to succeed, some are determined to succeed.” - H. H. Swami Tejomayananda